Ladybug

Monday, January 31, 2011

I've Got a Date!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Surgery date, that is! :) I have my pre-op and dietician consult on Tuesday, January 12th. That is when I start my pre-op diet. {cringe}

The big day is Wednesday, January 27th. That is 68 days away! With Thanksgiving and Christmas in there, time is going to fly by.

I'm quite excited! Now that everything is scheduled, it is truly time to just wait. I feel so relaxed, confident and completely satisfied with my decision. I know I will get nervous a few times between now and then, but I am ready.

My parents and 3 friends know right now. A couple remain supportive but skeptical. That's okay, because I plan to "show", not "tell." My plan is to actively blog, attend my support groups and do exactly what my doctor tells me to do.

And so it begins...!! :)

No comments: