Ladybug

Monday, January 31, 2011

Sinus Infections are Not Fun.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

After 7 sinus infections in one year, last November I saw an allergist. It turned out that I was allergic to EVERYTHING! At least all seasonal allergies. Big bummer. So I started getting shots. At first it was 2-4 times a week which was tough to do, but I actually stuck with it.

The shots were so effective for me that I didn't have another sinus infection until today. Although it totally stinks that I have one now, I think it is pretty cool that was able to put it off for a whole year.

Now if I can just get through the next couple of days!! I have tickets to see South Pacific tonight and I'm not going to miss it. Getting up for work tomorrow will be the painful part.

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: