Ladybug

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hi everyone! What a wonderful Wednesday.

I told you about the roller coaster that was yesterday. Whew! Glad that was over. Today was much more calm.

Today at lunch, I actually ran outside...where people can see me! I made it about 2.2 miles which is good. I hope I can make it the full 5k Labor Day weekend! I'm sure I can.

I was down 2 pounds this morning. That was AWESOME! I'm starting to be more "regular" so I think that is a big part of it. The Miralax/Activia combo seems to be working.

Tonight I had dinner with an old friend that I used to work with. It was quite delightful and I realize that I miss her. We are going to have to do it more often!

I'm resigned to the fact that I'm going to need a tonsillectomy. It sucks, but that is just part of life. I'm looking at having it in December so that is something to look forward to. :wub: Silver lining is that my parents are going to come take care of me. I'm so blessed!

Hope your Wednesday was wonderful too!

No comments: