Ladybug

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's good to be back!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hi everyone!! I have taken a month long hiatus so hopefully I can get back into the swing of things.

I think I left off early December with my last 5K. It was such a great feeling to finish my 3rd race. On December 9th, I had a tonsilectomy. Holy cow! That put me out of commission for two full weeks. It will be 4 weeks on Thursday and I'm still not fully recovered. Although I can go about my daily activities, my throat is dry and it is hard to sleep for long periods of time. All in all though, it is over now and I will be glad to have it behind me.

Right before the surgery, I had 2 cc's of fluid removed from my band to avoid any issues during recovery. Considering I didn't eat for two weeks, it didn't cause me too much damage. I will say that In the last week and a half, I have enjoyed some things that I haven't been able to eat in a year. I don't regret it at all!! However, it is time to get back on track and I will have a refill on Thursday.


My first step in getting back on the wagon was to get moving. I started back to Jazzercise last night and it felt great! Today I plan to work out at lunch. Six workouts a week for the next 4 weeks! Actually for the next 8 weeks!

I will catch up more with you all later. I can't wait to sit down tonight and catch up on all your blogs. I sure did miss you all.

No comments: