Ladybug

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

No Scale August has begun!

Last night was odd.  I apparently don't even realize how much I weigh myself.  I wonder if I do it sometimes and it doesn't even register in my brain.  If nothing else, maybe this exercise will break those silly habits.  I wasn't upset when I couldn't weigh this morning, but I will say that it felt weird.  :)

I'm proud of Fitness July.  It really got me back into a better routine.  I worked out 31 different days for a total of 1230 minutes.  That means for EVERY day in July, I averaged almost 40 minutes.  EXCELLENT!  Now that I'm in the routine, let's see if I can beat it in August!  But I would be perfectly pleased if I continued at July's pace, especially if I can continue to do well with my healthy eating!

I'm wearing my size M cardigan from the Gap today.  That is a good feeling!  I'm going to really focus on my healthy eating today because I'm not working out AT ALL today.  Tuesday's are going to be break days in August.  I'm not going to know what to do with myself after work.  It is the first time in a really long time that I don't have a class or something else to do.  I'm guessing I will find something!! 

Hope you all have a fun and productive Tuesday!

Hugs!

11 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

Good luck with no scale August. There's no way I could do that. I'm so proud of you!

Rhonda said...

Woohoo! Enjoy your day off, I'll do some lunges for you! ;)

Shannon said...

I am going to try and not weigh myself this month as well. I rely so much on the scale.
Have fun relaxing on your day off :)

Cat said...

Good luck with your no scale month Beth Ann! I'm so proud of you for your July workouts!! You are an inspiration to me!

~Lisa~ said...

Not sure if I could do a whole month without my fix... eh, I mean my scale! Enjoy your day off!

Andrea said...

That is awesome...you are doing so great!

Becky said...

Way to go on your fitness goal for July! August should be a cinch!

Amanda said...

I get nervous just thinking of 'no scalin' it. I should do it though!!

Let me know when you are outta that M cardy...I want it! :)

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

You go girl. NOw if you wake up sweating and vomiting from withdrawal I swear I will try not to say I told you so. LOL

Dawnya said...

You can do this. Just think about how much it is going to annoy your mom...that should make you laugh. LOL

No seriously...you can do this no scale thing. You totally rock at all you try to accomplish. You can do it...I'm your biggest cheerleader...do you want me to buy some pom poms?

Laura Belle said...

Yes, I agree: you can do this. I bet after a week you won't even think about it any more.

And way to go on the workouts!! That is so awesome that you average 40 a day for every day in July! Wow!