Ladybug

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mushy Update

Good morning!!  I've decided that I'm actually more tired on mornings where I sleep later instead of getting up to CrossFit.  But I have Jazzercise tonight and I'm REALLY looking forward to it.  Too bad I can't go to Jazzercise at 6am a couple of days a week.  That would be AWESOME!!

Today is Day #3 of mushies and it really isn't so bad. 

Unexpected Pro #1:  I had no idea how bad the acid reflux really was because it is fading fast but it isn't completely gone.  I don't even think I realized that I had a sore throat all the time but now that it is gone, I notice!  :) 

Unexpected Pro #2:  I'm not hungry.  Last week I was (or at least I thought I was) hungry ALL the time.  I get some fluid taken out and I'm not hungry at all.  Don't get me wrong, I want to eat...or crunch rather, but I'm not really hungry.  This goes a long way toward me thinking that I wasn't hungry.  I continue to believe that I was having some pain or soreness in my stomach and I was reacting to it as though it was hunger. 

Unexpected Pro #3:  After only 2 days, my tummy is not as puffy.  I don't think I've lost a lot of fat or anything, but whatever water I was retaining or whatever swelling I had has gone away and I FEEL smaller.  My jeans even fit better than they did a few days ago. 

Unexpected Pro #4:  I'm being more creative with my mushies and I'm finding some fun things to eat.  Thank you for the suggestions yesterday.  Keep them coming if something comes to mind!  I'm excited to make some yummy homemade soup this weekend.

Unexpected Pro #5:  I'm realizing how much I have changed and how committed to this I am.  This little "setback" or whatever didn't give me even a moment's hesitation.  These types of things don't make me think that I should have never done this...not even for a second.  It just makes me realize that I need to be more diligent.  I was getting so frustrated with no weight loss and with hunger when I was really stacking the deck against myself.  I have to remember to step back and look at things a little more objectively which when you are a year in, two years in, six years in...whatever, can be difficult.  Instead of being frustrated or overwhelmed, I'm reinspired!!

Dawnya, thanks for reminding me that I haven't put up an August picture!  I'm working on that today.  :)

It is hard to believe that in three short weeks, I will be headed to Chicago.  I feel so connected to so many of you and to get to meet you in person is so fun!  See you soon!

Hugs!

12 comments:

tagyourit said...

So glad the unfill made a difference!

Sarah said...

Glad you are feeling better!

Sarah

Cece said...

Wow - skinny legs and cute top - I want to be you !

Amanda said...

That picture is so flippin cute I can hardly stand it!

I need to talk to you about your fill!! I'll get with you in email!

Laura Belle said...

I love that shirt in your Aug pic!!! And you look so itty bitty!!

Glad the mushies are working in your favor!

Rhonda said...

Look at how skinny you look in your August pic! That shirt's too big for you, I think you need to donate it to Ronnie! ;)

Glad you're in a better place, my friend. Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

I am very glad you are feeling better and realizing what was going on with yourself. You look really good in your picture.

Stace said...

you are so inspiring!!

Dawnya said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling better. It is amazing how our bodies change and react. #5 is also a NSV.

Ok...you are too damn hot for your own good. That picture is amazing. I totally feel a leg humping in your future. LOL

~Lisa~ said...

Soooo glad you're feeling better!! And I LOVE the August picture!!!

Steph said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better and I'm just so excited to meet you, roomie!!!

Cat said...

Gosh that August picture is HAWT!! Absolutely releived that you are feeling some relief from your unfill and the week of mushies. The Doc saying erosion had me worried darlin.