Ladybug

Thursday, August 30, 2012

My abs weep.

Remember how I did all those sit ups on Tuesday?  O. M. G.  My abs hurt so much that I can't even stand up straight.  However, they will stretch out eventually and I feel the best I have in months.  :-)  Abs be damned!!

I'm looking forward to my mom flying in tonight.  We always have a good time together.  I don't have any big plans, but enough to keep us busy.

Tonight is my last night of Jazzercise.  I've decided to change up my schedule a bit for a few months which means I won't be able to work in my normal Jazzercise classes.  I will still be doing CrossFit though.  I love Jazzercise and I'm sure I will be back to it someday.

Tomorrow my company is having a cookout and short day.  I probably won't get a chance to check in before the weekend, so have a wonderful holiday!

Hugs!

5 comments:

o.c. bandster said...

Whoo hoo!! Way to work it!

The pain you feel is your abs saying "hello...I am in here!"

jennxaz said...

love it!!! feel the burn baby!

Unknown said...

I have been doing so much ab work at the moment gahhh the burn the next day is the worst!!!
:)

MandaPanda said...

I think my ab muscles have moved away...gave it up or something. :)

Kelli said...

Have a fun visit with your Mom and a great Labor Day Weekend!