Ladybug

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Boring Days, Make for a Happy Me!

I know that a lot of blog posts are routine and boring these days, but I know you can tell from my tone that this routine makes me a very happy girl!

Goal Check
  1. Weight loss goal - 1.8 pounds.  The scale isn't moving, but then again, I need to do better on #2.
  2. Make good choices.  This all goes well until I'm home for the evening.  I have to keep snack foods out of the house.  I will make this the plan for next week, because I'm not doing a good job sticking to good choices when the bad choices are so close at hand.  I'm not proud of that, but there you go.
  3. CrossFit goal for the week - 3.  Today, I'm 3 for 3 this week.  I''m going to try to stretch my goal and go on Friday.
  4. Try yoga.  Check!
  5. Organizing.  I set a goal of going through everything on the floor of my closet.  I did the very minimum to reach my goal.  I had hoped to do more, but there you go.  I'm not setting a goal for today, but I would like to be done with the organizing everything in the room by the end of the weekend.  I think I can do that!
CrossFit

CrossFit was super fun today.  The WOD was for completion, not time.  You went to each "station" and did your thing.
  1. 5 Rope Climbs - well, I cannot climb a rope.  So I would sit on my butt and pull myself to a standing position using my upper body as much as possible.  I did that 10x.
  2. 10 Atlas Stone Lifts from group to shoulder - I used a 93# stone.  I tried the 116#, but while I could get it in my lap in a squatting position, I couldn't get it rolled to my shoulder.  Maybe next time!
  3. 20 Box Jumps - I used an 18" box which was tough for me, but I did it.
  4. 30 Toes to Bar - I still can't even hang from the bar since surgery.  So I laid flat on my back holding a pole behind my head.  Then I would lift my toes up and touch the pole behind me.
  5. 40 Kettlebell Swings (unbroken) - I used a 26# KB but I'm thinking I should have tried heavier.  It was tough, but I still think I could have pushed myself more there.
Fun class!!

What is Wrong With Me?

That was rhetorical and kind of a tease.  I'm just so darn content.  I honestly think if my wardrobe fit my current body, I would be fine to stay were I am.  I'm wearing an outfit that fits well today and after my workout, I feel strong and happy.  It is odd for me to feel content with my body which is why I keep wondering what is wrong.  :-)

I know I will be upset as I go into winter and can't wear anything, so I will continue to work.  If only I just hated food.  Life would sure be easier.

Bandy Band Band

I'm super tight this morning.  That should make for an interesting day.  I'm going to happy hour tonight with my CF girls which should be super fun, but I hate it when I can't eat in front of people.  And I can't drink without eating something.  Oh the weird challenges we face.

Hugs!

3 comments:

Cat said...

I've been tight for about a month now. : ) I think it's stress for me.

So happy you are happy and content. Nice comfy routines are like yoga pants and sneakers. :)

*heartu* Hero!

Rhonda said...

Sounds like you're doing really well, hon! The weight loss will come if you keep doin' what you're doin'. :)

I hope you have a fantastic weekend. Talk to ya Monday!

Rhonda said...

And see you in 12 DAYS!!!