Ladybug

Friday, January 24, 2014

TGIF!

I'm excited today because tomorrow, I'm having a body fat test.  You know, one of those tests where you are submerged under water?  It is supposed to be the most accurate way to test your body fat percentage. 

I'm fully prepared for some not fun news.  There is no question that I'm medically overweight.  But it will tell me where I am exactly.  Over the next four months, I really want to focus on losing body fat...not necessarily weight, because I plan to put on more muscle.  In four months, I want to retest and determine if what I'm doing is working.

It only takes 10 minutes!  I can't weight (get it?) to tell you about it on Monday!  :-)

Hugs!

2 comments:

~Miss Lorie~ said...

I want to do one! I am pretty sure we don't even have the option where I live...

Even if you don't like what it shows, knowing doesn't change what it already was and then you will know where you "started."

Did that ^^ make any sense? Anyway, good luck!

Sheila said...

Ooooh, please do an update post on that. I had a body scan done (at a sport-science center) for my body fat and that was when I was about 15 months post-op. With doing all this weight training, I would LOVE to do it again and see if there are any differences!