Ladybug

Monday, April 21, 2014

And the long holiday weekend is over...

I hope you all had a nice weekend!  Mine was extra long.  We left work at lunch on Thursday to go to the Rangers game.  It was most excellent.  It was a bit of a rainy day, but we were dry and happy in a suite courtesy of my awesome company. 

Saturday night we went to see the 0ld 97's play.  They are awesome.  And Sunday was full of church and adopted family time.  I did catch up on The Following over the weekend.  That show is uber creepy.  I also started watching Silicone Valley.  I'm still deciding if I love it or not.

I kept my diet bet in mind all weekend and did totally great, right up until Saturday evening.  I didn't give up any kind of foodstuff for Lent, but I committed to logging food.  And I did it literally religiously right up until the end of Lent.  Sigh.  I was NOT a good girl Saturday night or yesterday.  BUT, I still managed to lose 6 tenths of a pound last week and have a solid opportunity to win my diet bet that ends next Wednesday. 

Today's Nutrition Plan:
Breakfast:  coffee with cream (x2), hard boiled egg, babybel
Lunch:  chicken noodle soup, cheese & crackers
Snack:  if needed, greek yogurt
Dinner:  quinoa chili (courtesy of BFF)

Today's Fitness Plan:
CrossFit: check!  It was back squat day again.  I went up 5 pounds, so I'm at 135# now and I was feeling solid.  We also did Romanian deadlifts which help strengthen your lower back.  I need that.  We ended with 100 abs of your choices.  I did 20 GHD sit ups, 40 medicine ball sit ups (10#), & 40 medicine ball trunk twists.  Not cardio intensive but I great strength workout.  At lunch, I walked leisurely on the treadmill for 15:00 and leisurely rode on the bike for 15:00 while I read.  I'm really getting into Doctor Sleep.

Today was my first day back on Facebook after giving it up for Lent.  I missed keeping up with everyone, but I think it was actually nice to have the break. 

Hugs!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!!! Congrats on the .6 of a loss!