Ladybug

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday, October 28

Today I got on the Gwynnie Bee train. A few of my friends have tried it, so I decided why not? For those of you that don't know, Gwynnie Bee is a fashion equivalent of Netflix. You put together a closet of items you would like to wear. They ship to you per your membership level (my level is to have 3 items out at once). Wear as much or as little as you like. Send them back.

After you send an item back, Gwynnie Bee will ship another item out to you. So, if you don't like something, send it back without even wearing it. They take care of any dry cleaning or that sort of thing. The theory is that for a flat monthly fee, you always have something new to wear!

I received my first three items yesterday. Here is my first outfit:
The tunic was my item. I think it looks super cute with leggings and boots. It is a little "Fall"ish for the warm temperatures here in Texas, but it works. I guess I got so wrapped up in it this morning that I forgot earrings. Oops!
I'm not sure if this will be a long term thing or not, but it is sure fun to try. I will keep you posted!

Yesterday was a nice chill day. I ate well and went to Jazzercise. I'm having a bit of a dilemma though. It is one I ran into several years ago. I'm at the point where my body is keeping me from getting the best workout I can get. I can't bounce or jump in class any more than I am now without my feet/knees/ankles hurting too much. It is so frustrating! This is one of the things that caused me to seek out CrossFit back in the day. I absolutely love Jazzercise, so it is good to know that I can always do it, even if I have to do it low impact.

Now that I'm settled in my new place, I should at least try a new CF place. I could give it a month and if it wasn't working out, I could do something else. It is just so damn intimidating. I was safe at my old place, you know? Ugh.

Hugs!

2 comments:

~Miss Lorie~ said...

CF is so intimidating, but I think you will be so happy you at least gave it a try.
I love the idea of always having something new to wear! You look fantastic in your picture!

Jen said...

Looking good!!
I really like Gwynnie Bee. It's pretty much hit or miss but I have actually bought a few things that I really liked.