Ladybug

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Super Quick Ten Things Thursday

1. I went to bed with a sore throat. I woke up feeling okay.

2. I'm going to see Usher tonight. Woohoo!

3. I'm going to Jazzercise first. Stinky!

4. My throat is starting to hurt again. This time my ear hurts too. D'oh!

5. I have tomorrow off. We are going Christmas shopping!

6. I hope I'm not sick.

7. Today's outfit features no Gwynnie Bee:
 
8. I was slightly down on the scale this morning, but I made sure to eat some extra chocolate today to take care of that. ::insert eyeroll::
 
9. Man, those outfit pictures are terrible. Think my company would spring for better lighting in the bathroom so my pictures would look better? 
 
10. I really hope I don't get sick. :-(
 
Hugs! (but not if I'm sick because I don't want to pass germs.)

1 comment:

Manda said...

Hope your not getting sick for real. Enjoy your photos with the cute outfits.