Ladybug

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Still Recovering

Sheesh. This whole stomach bug thing has really knocked me for a loop. I'm truly trying to make an effort to be patient...

Checking in with my food & fitness is kind of pointless because I'm living on soup and saltines with activity consisting of remaining awake. Good times.

I do, however, like my Gwynnie dress of the day:
The jacket is mine and I think it really pulls it all together. Be patient with me while I figure out the best way to take selfies in my new office set up. This worked okay though, I think.

I really want to get my eyelashes back. For those of you that have come on board recently, last year I had faux eyelashes for a while and I loved them. I realized this weekend that I was waiting until I lost weight to do it. While I think it is great to reward yourself for weight loss (or any kind of goal meeting), I have promised myself that I won't wait to "live" until I lose weight. I can think of a different reward, but I think I was waiting on the eyelashes because somehow I didn't deserve them or something. So, it's going to happen. I just have to coordinate an appointment...who knows how long that will take. :-)

Tonight the NCAA tournament begins and it is one of my favorite times of the year. Once a Hoosier, always a Hoosier. Basketball is in our blood.

Hugs!



4 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

I don't know what a hoosier is but it sounds like you enjoy being one. Right on, then. Good stuff.

Cute jacket with it.

Lori said...

Not to be a downer, but I had that stomach thing for 4 days this winter. I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad you felt well enough to take a couple of selfies.
Lori

Amy W. said...

Shoot girl! Get your lashes! And I just noticed...do you always pose with your right leg forward?

Sarah said...

I love that dress on you! So cute!

I hope you feel better very soon. No bueno on the flu. :(

Sarah
www.Thinfluenced.com